Friday, February 12, 2021

JENNA WOLFHART - PROTECTORS OF MAGIC

36953790

Magic is dying. And I’m the only one who can stop it.

Human. Weak. Sick. That’s what I’ve been told I am all my life. But when magic hunters attack the castle where I’ve been kept hidden since birth, I discover my whole world is built on lies.

Because the hunters are after me

Running for my life, I’m rescued by four dangerously handsome gargoyle shifters. They say they’re here to save me…but maybe they only want to save themselves.

Because, as it turns out, I’m not merely human. I am a Protector of Magic—if I die, magic will vanish from the world. And my four winged guardians will turn to stone forever.

37649459. sy475

The hunters think I'm dead. For now.

Well, it turns out I'm a demigoddess. The only being in the world who can save magic from being completely destroyed. Unfortunately, I don't have the sword that can unlock my true potential, which means I'm not doing any saving anytime soon.

So, when the Blood Coven extends a heartbreaking yet tempting offer--my sword in exchange for one of my hot and caring gargoyle guardians--I accept. Saying goodbye feels like a stab in the heart, but I don't have any other choice. Magic must be saved.

But when we arrive at the coven's castle to make the exchange, we soon discover that we've walked straight into a trap. And if we can't escape within the next three days, the City of Wings will fall, along with every supernatural life within it.

38086240. sy475

Rowena and her stone guardians return for another epic adventure in book 3 of the Protectors of Magic series

38731399. sy475

Rowena and her gargoyle guardians continue their epic quest to defeat the magic hunters in book 4 of the Protectors of Magic series!

No comments: