Friday, February 14, 2020

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP

675614

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 1 - BOOK OF SHADOWS

Something is happening to me that I don't understand.

I see things, feel things in a new way. I can do things normal people can't do. Powerful things. Magical things. It scares me.

I never chose to learn witchcraft. But I'm starting to wonder if witchcraft is choosing me.

675615

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 2 - THE COVEN

I am not who I thought I was. I am not a regular sixteen-year-old girl. I am a witch. A real, ancestral witch. My parents are not my biological parents. My sister and I share no blood.

Even in the coven, I am too powerful now, too different to belong.

I am alone except for Cal. Cal tells me he loves me, and I need to believe him.

333942. sy475

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 3 - BLOOD WITCH

Every day, I learn more about magick. The more I learn, the more my power grows. Sometimes, my own strength frightens me.

I know I'm alone, though. Cal is with me, my soul mate, my partner, my love.

Now I feel a shadow over us. When I cast out my senses, I pick up danger. But is it real, or is it all in my mind?

333946

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 4 - DARK MAGICK

I love Cal Blaire. He taught me about wicca. He helped me find out who I am.

But now we share a secret. A terrible, dark secret that binds us together, even as it tears us apart.

I don't know Cal anymore. I don't even know myself. And I don't know who or what to trust - except my magick.

333941

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 5 - AWAKENING

Wicca has changed my life. I've lost old friends, made new ones. Discovered my true heritage. Found love - and betrayal.

But there's so much more to learn. I know wicca can be used for good or for evil.

The hard part is knowing which is which.

333943. sy475

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 6 - SPELLBOUND

It's almost Yule - the most joyous time of the year. My magick is growing stronger. My friendships are flourishing. I should be happy.

But a choice lies before me, a decision that could change my world forever.

Am I strong enough to choose the right path?

1554366

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 7 - THE CALLING

At last, I am coming into the sunlight. The dangers I faced are gone. And I'm in love. Deeply in love. But lately I've been having dreams. Terrible visions of someone in trouble. Someone who will die, unless I can prevent it. Who is calling me like this? And what will it cost me to help?

Morgan is a blood witch - but where is her real family? And who are her friends, and her enemies

1554364

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 8 - CHANGELING

The ground keeps shifting below me. I thought I knew the truth about myself. But everything I learned has turned out to be lies. I'll do whatever I have to, sacrifice anything to find out what I need to know. I've got to know who - or what - I am.

Morgan is a seventeen-year-old blood witch, with powers that can be used for good - or for evil. Which will she choose?

2114565

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 9 - STRIFE

Frightening things are happening around me. Someone's magick is being used for violence.

My friends think it's me. They're wrong. I'm not the one who's out of control.

But how can I prove it - before it's too late?

2521369

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 10 - SEEKER

I love Morgan. She is my soul mate. But I must find my parents.

Now I have information. There are leads that seem promising. I feel myself getting closer.

But am I strong enough for what I might find?

3093025

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 11 - ORIGINS

My name is Rose MacEwan. The year is 1682. It is a hard time to be a witch. And an even harder time to be Wodebayne.

Now that I've found my soul mate, I feel almost safe. I will do anything to keep him.

Pity the witch who comes between me and my true love.

3093027

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 12 - ECLIPSE

Everything around me seems strange and dark.
I am not who I thought I was.

Danger is coming; I know this now.
Everything I believed about my family is a lie.

I can stop this. But I can't do it alone.
How can I live with this knowledge?

I need help....
I need help...

6237390

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 13 - RECKONING

Somewhere, there is a place for me. There are people who understand me and can explain the mysteries of my past.

I have traveled far in search of this place.

But instead of knowledge or understanding, I have found only danger, hostility, and fear....

775986

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 14 - FULL CIRCLE

Hunter, Morgan, and Alisa. All three are witches, and each is in turmoil. Hunter feels stifled by the small town world of Widow's Vale. Morgan is terrified of the possibility of life without him. And Alisa is still coping with the knowledge that she is a witch--by blood. Together, the three worked together to defeat the most unspeakable evil known to witches. Now, the danger they face is just as deadly. But to vanquish their new foe, they must first defeat the weaknesses within themselves.

734199

CATE TIERNAN - SWEEP 15 - NIGHT'S CHILD

Morgan's saga continues in this double-length, stand alone SWEEP book. Moira's Story will shoot readers forward through time, where we will meet Morgan's daughter-raised as a blood witch-and follow her adventures as the progeny of one of the most powerful blood witches the Seven Great Clans have ever known.

No comments: